Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring Break 2014



We were on the go during spring break! We rodeo'ed our tails off! Loved my BFF coming in town for a couple shows; took G to see his favorite; my sister and I enjoyed Band Perry; and we closed it out with Zac Brown and the Odells! 

We also had another first - we went camping!! Our trip to Inks Lake was simply amazing - both kids loved being outdoors! I have to say that I'm hooked too - nothing fancy but a great time with my loves!

Sweet Emmy enjoyed her first hike!

And our dear friends, Kelly and Zach, came to us one more time before Sawyer was born! Emmy said hi to her new buddy!

We are so grateful we were able to share our trip with our friends, the Clinkscales! Thank goodness those seasoned campers were there to show us the way. We cannot wait to camp with them again this summer!!




No comments: